- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Expansion in Spanish peppers and eggplants"
- New vertical farming light bar/panel hybrid designed to maximize yields with less space
- Argentina: Tomato producers denounce obstacles to export to Paraguay
- The challenge to improve crops in a changing world
- Australia: Western Sydney greenhouse growers' tour
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Levity CropScience appoints American distributor
Levity has an innovative approach to agronomy and their specialist scientists offer tailored advice to growers. This is because their scientists understand the problems of growers and create chemical based smart fertiliser products to solve those problems.
Levity’s Lono fertiliser range will be introduced to the American market by OMEX Agrifluids USA, based in California, where it will be marketed as ’Size N'.
During independent trials, Size N has been proven to increase potato yields by $1000 per hectare. It is a foliar applied product, that exposes the crop to bursts of amine N, which helps to direct growth towards tuber development.
Anna Weston, MD, Levity CropScience said: “We’re delighted to be increasing the availability of our pioneering products across the USA in partnership with OMEX Agrifluids USA, part of the British company, OMEX. There is a clear demand for our high quality, yield increasing, smart fertilisers across the globe.
“All of the products are developed by ourselves and engineered to get the maximum quality, life span and yield for users. It has been scientifically proven that our products, such as Size N, can produce large yield increases on fruit and vegetable crops.
“The trial results we had this year in the USA, showed excellent yield increases on a range of crops. In essence, the 2017 trials confirmed similar levels of performance to Europe on potato crops, and yield increases of over 20% on strawberry and fruit crops. Ultimately our products will help grow more crops, minimise waste and be better for the environment. They will help increase income for hard working American farmers.”
Added Mike Williams, CEO of OMEX Agrifluids USA: “‘OMEX Agrifluids USA is very excited about this opportunity. We have been in the USA since 1997 and size N and other Levity products will complement our innovative product range.
“We have been bringing scientifically proven products to the US market for over 20 years and we will continue to add to our excellent portfolio to benefit local growers.”
For more information:
Levity Crop Science
Rural Business Centre, Myerscough College, Bilsborrow, Preston, PR3 0RY, UK
Phone: +44 (0)1995 642351
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/11/2018 How plants harness microbes to get nutrients
- 10/10/2018 US: MycoApply Ultrafine Endo now available in 1 lb. bags
- 10/02/2018 How biostimulants mediate plant growth promotion in tomato
- 10/01/2018 “Marketable yield growing thanks to biostimulants”
- 09/25/2018 Demonstration of Euclid innovation is on the run in Europe
- 09/24/2018 US (HI): Biochars improve nutrient phyto-availability of weathered soils
- 09/24/2018 US: Valent and Nufarm extend exclusive distribution agreement to 2023
- 09/17/2018 Study shows effects of fertilizing tomato with selenium
- 09/14/2018 "Economic benefits with CO2 foliar spray integrated into irrigation booms"
- 08/27/2018 CAN (QC): Helping growers implement sustainable agriculture practices
- 08/23/2018 Fertilizer Canada appoints Brian Mark (Nutrien) as Board of Directors Chair
- 08/15/2018 Bayer showcases Root2Success for healthy soils and roots
- 08/13/2018 Reading your rates: Electrical conductivity & fertilizer concentration
- 08/13/2018 Earth Juice announces strategic partnership with Hydrofarm
- 07/19/2018 US (CA): Brandt opens production facility in San Joaquin Valley
- 07/17/2018 'Super Soil' delivers water retention, drainage, nutrition
- 07/04/2018 “The missing link in the organic production“
- 07/03/2018 Greenyard now has RPP certificates for all Baltic sites
- 06/28/2018 UK: Soil health and water supply
- 06/27/2018 Compo goes professional