Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Damien Bourgarel appointed Limagrain's CEOLimagrain's Board of Directors appointed Damien Bourgarel to the position of CEO on December 14, 2017. He will replace Emmanuel Rougier who will be retiring at the end of 2017.
Damien Bourgarel, 47 years old, has been Limagrain's Deputy CEO since October 2016 and a member of the Executive Committee since 2009. He joined the Group in 2008 as CEO of Limagrain Cé réales Ingrédients. Then in 2010, he was appointed CEO of Limagrain Coop and Limagrain Céréales Ingrédients. In 2015, he became CEO of Limagrain Vegetable Seeds.
A graduate of the Ecole Polytechnique in 1993 and the Ecole des Mines in Paris in 1995, his first position involved industrial, and then marketing responsibilities in the Unilever Group from 1995 to 2008.
Damien Bourgarel is joining Jean-Yves Foucault, Chairman and elected farmer, at the head of Limagrain whose parent company is a cooperative that brings together 2,000 farmer members.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/19/2017
Other news in this sector: