- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Denmark: Using tomato stems to build a house
The sustainable structure is the first to be erected as a part of Biotope in the town of Middlefart, the largest Danish sustainable construction exhibition. The concept house became a reality thanks to the creative input of 40 partners who saw the project through from its idea stages through completion, maintaining a particular emphasis on "architecture, indoor air quality, materials, and unique design."
Sustainable architecture firm GXN collected the upcycled materials to be used in the construction process. The farm waste materials were then combined and clad together, created tightly pressed boards. Wood-treatment company Kebony then put the boards through an environmentally-friendly treatment process that caused them to take on properties of actual wood. Afterwards, the boards underwent testing from The Danish Technological Institute and passed with flying colors, proving to be more durable than typical building materials.
Read more at Apartment Therapy (Kenya Foy)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 New intermediate bulk container offers logistics solution
- 10/18/2018 'Great development potential for Chicarita novelty lettuce''
- 10/18/2018 Greenhouse grown strawberries with chocolate flavored dip at Fresh Summit
- 10/18/2018 Greenhouse tomato grower to introduce new vegetable products
- 10/18/2018 Spain: Alcampo introduces floating live lettuce
- 10/17/2018 “First Italian, wild spinach arrives after difficult summer”
- 10/17/2018 New foldable intermediate bulk container presented
- 10/15/2018 AU: "Kumato proving to be a major hit with consumers"
- 10/12/2018 "One-bite is a healthy, convenient alternative when hunger pangs strike"
- 10/11/2018 Emerson releases GO Real-Time Secure Tracker
- 10/10/2018 Adelita, the 'made in South' raspberries available from November to June
- 10/10/2018 How Kenyan tomato farmers can avoid heavy losses
- 10/05/2018 US (NH): A fresh new take on standard spring mixes
- 10/04/2018 US (TX): Festival Strawberry latest Texas Superstar release
- 10/03/2018 Cold chain monitoring solution for fruit & vegetable transport
- 10/03/2018 "Bluesbrother RZ shines in production and quality"
- 10/03/2018 Modiform expands paperpot tray assortment
- 09/26/2018 Dramm includes QR code to scan for manuals, videos, FAQs and service
- 09/25/2018 New tray prevents root circling
- 09/20/2018 New 10-litre pot for raspberries, blackberries and blueberries