- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
Top 5 -yesterday
- Sainsbury’s UK: 'Brussels sprouts' and 'pigs in blankets' flavoured teas
- Organic Grower Summit announces second education session
- Japanese pitch "biggest greenhouse in the world"
- Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- First PlanetProof Tommies cherry tomatoes on the shelves at Jumbo supermarkets
Top 5 -last month
- How a French prince is saving the world from tasteless tomatoes
- Bonduelle Fresh Americas sends 10,000 salads to help Hurricane Florence victims
- ”Fresh Business Expo proven to be effective platform for Ukraine's fresh produce industry”
- US (GA): Dublin high students grow plants and veggies, up for sale.
- 3rd China-ASEAN Agricultural Cooperation Forum held in Nanning
Top 5 -last week
"China is world's top vegetable grower"
Dai Zhongjiu, executive president of China Vegetable Marketing Association, made the remarks at a vegetable wholesalers' conference in Kunming.
"China ranks first in the world in terms of output, sales and export volumes of vegetables. We should do more to build brands and boost quality because people care more about quality, nutrition and taste of vegetables," he said.
Dai said information technology will also be used to develop the vegetable-growing sector, remove market barriers, raise the income of farmers and meet the growing demands of consumers.
The wholesalers' conference gathered 300 participating groups, including government authorities from major vegetable growing regions in China, vegetable markets owners and wholesalers.
Source: Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 US: Demand for bell peppers on the rise
- 10/15/2018 First PlanetProof Tommies cherry tomatoes on the shelves at Jumbo supermarkets
- 10/15/2018 Agricultural Council Jean Rummenie talks about Dutch-Mexican relations
- 10/15/2018 Dithmarschen: Cabbage yield probably below average
- 10/15/2018 What growers can learn from the successes and mistakes made in the flower industry
- 10/15/2018 Corn and tomato crops flattened by Hurricane Michael
- 10/12/2018 Turkey: 1.1 billion USD exports from West Mediterranean region of Turkey so far in 2018
- 10/12/2018 Ukraine Jan-Sep 2018: Tomato exports down 29%
- 10/12/2018 US: California Farm Academy tackles ag labor shortage
- 10/12/2018 NZ food prices ease as lettuce prices plunge
- 10/12/2018 "Russian state subsidizes about 16 thousand agro-industrial investment projects"
- 10/12/2018 OVERVIEW GLOBAL PEPPER MARKET
- 10/11/2018 The roar of Russia’s glass bear
- 10/11/2018 US (NY): Brighton Farmers Market gets $1M for new permanent location
- 10/11/2018 Why consumers worldwide are eating ever-more snack vegetables
- 10/11/2018 Ireland allocates €6 million for horticulture
- 10/11/2018 Horticulture initiative focuses on nutrients: "Healthy food makes you feel better"
- 10/11/2018 Food waste in Poland relatively high compared to other EU countries
- 10/10/2018 China: Coriander price dropped 76% this week
- 10/10/2018 How France uses its land