Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
March 21, 2018
Organic tomato foliar pathogen IPM webinarJoin eOrganic for a webinar on how to manage foliar pathogens organically! Effectively managing foliar pathogens is one of the biggest challenges facing organic tomato growers. This webinar will provide an overview of practices that can help synergistically address this challenge. Topics will include starting with a strong foundation by building and maintaining soil health, selecting the right varieties, cultural practices that make the environment less favorable for pathogens, disease identification and management using organic fungicides. The webinar takes place on March 21, 2018 at 2PM Eastern Time, 1PM Central, 12PM Mountain, 11AM Pacific. It's free and open to the public, and advance registration is required.
Click here for more information and to register.
Publication date: 12/19/2017
Other news in this sector: