Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (RI): Future Farm sets closing date for MMJ cultivation siteFuture Farm Technologies announced that the closing date for the previously announced acquisition of a 15,000 sq ft building in Providence, Rhode Island for $750,000 is set for January 15, 2018. The building is zoned to legally cultivate cannabis and, once licensed, will be used as a licensed medical marijuana cultivation space wholesaling to state-sanctioned dispensaries.
The company also announced that $1.4 Million has been raised through the voluntary conversion of both its $0.35 and $0.37 warrants. Shareholders who have participated in the company’s two offerings in 2017 and have not yet exercised their right to convert the warrants into FFT common stock can still purchase shares at the exercise price of $0.35 or $0.37 per share.
The $0.35 per share warrants will expire and be worthless after January 11, 2018, which leaves 20 trading days to exercise.
The $0.37 per share warrants will expire and be worthless after March 7, 2018, which leaves 46 trading days to exercise.
For more information:
Future Farm Technologies
342 Compass Circle
North Kingstown RI 02852
T: (617) 834-9467
Publication date: 12/14/2017
Other news in this sector: