Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New flat coir grow bags in four specialty blendsFibreDust announce the release of four new grow bags with coir blend choices designed to satisfy any crop and any growing method. “We listened to growers we have worked with all over the world, growing many different crops with various greenhouse techniques. Their suggestions, have helped us engineer several perfect blends that work based on growing method or crop”, says FibreDust CEO Sam Ahilan.
The four new flat coir grow bag products go by the names of:
- True - A highly moisture retentive forgiving blend great for low irrigation requirements. These grow bags are engineered with a tried and true blend of coir pith and fiber.
- Action - Get both great moisture holding ability and aggressive drainage with Action grow bags. It’s a chippier blend with great texture and aeration.
- SuperChip - The SuperChip grow bag will satisfy greenhouses that need to irrigate frequently. Super Chip has superior fluid flow through, creating excellent root feeding zones for high production crops.
- Berry Blend - Blended specifically for strawberry production, the Berry blend has just the right amount of moisture retention and drainage for heavy bearing berry crops.
For more information
Publication date: 12/14/2017
Other news in this sector: