Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
February 20-22, Gorinchem
Netherlands: HortiContact exhibition almost sold outGlasshouse Horticulture Trade Fair HortiContact is booked full for 95% already. Currently, 475 companies have registered for the Netherlands’ biggest horticultural industry meet-up. Preliminary registrations include 60 new companies, who will join HortiContact in Gorinchem on 20, 21, and 22 February 2018. For the second year, this fifteenth edition will bear the international name of HortiContact (previously known as Tuinbouw Relatiedagen).
This year, HortiContact’s organisation will be introducing the Innovation Route. Along this marked route across the trade floor, exhibitors will be demonstrating their innovations. Companies that wish to be included in the Innovation Route can still apply for registration with the trade fair organisation (Ramon Schlepers, tel.: 0031 523 - 289822, email@example.com).
HortiContact’s appeal to international companies continues to rise. The last few years saw more and more visitors from Europe, North and Latin America, as well as the Netherlands. This year’s edition will showcase dozens of companies from abroad.
HortiContact, Uniglobe Westland Business Travel, and In Greenhouses magazine will be hosting the second edition of the HortiContact Tour, for international visitors. This two-day field trip on 20 and 21 February is exclusively for international growers. HortiContact Tour will be visiting several glasshouse growers and knowledge institutes. More information can be found on www.horticontacttour.nl.
With an average of more than 500 exhibitors and well over 16,000 visitors, HortiContact is the biggest trade fair for Dutch glasshouse horticulture. HortiContact’s visitors typically work in decorative and vegetable horticulture (under glass). The trade fair welcomes visitors on 20, 21, and 22 February, between 13.00 and 21.00 hours at Evenementenhal Gorinchem. More information: www.horticontact.nl.
Publication date: 12/11/2017
Other news in this sector: