Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
From Google to ganja
Now, he begins his day in a small Toronto office, building a cannabis brand that sells fancy smoking accessories such as vaporizers and bongs that cost up to $261.72.
Gertner is among a growing group of entrepreneurs and investors who are trading in high-paid corporate jobs in the technology and finance sectors to launch start-ups focused on the fast-growing marijuana industry.
Read more at Al Arabiya
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 US (CA): Turnkey automated cultivation systems for the cannabis industry
- 09/18/2018 CAN (ON): Aleafia’s 160,000 sq. ft. greenhouse retrofitting on schedule
- 09/17/2018 Cannabis Research Center opens in Switzerland
- 09/17/2018 US (OK): Former tomato greenhouse ready for organic MMJ
- 09/17/2018 MMJ replaces soybeans as Ontario's new cash crop
- 09/14/2018 CAN (ON): MJ grower buys garden centre in $6.7M deal
- 09/14/2018 European Parliament looking to improve access to medical cannabis
- 09/11/2018 CAN: Construction update: Weedon, Quebec Greenhouse Project
- 09/11/2018 CAN (BC): Pure Sunfarms to expand cannabis acreage to 550,000 sq.ft.
- 09/10/2018 US (NV): CROP completes purchase of Nye County farm
- 09/10/2018 US: Ohio misses Sept. 8 deadline for medical marijuana program
- 09/07/2018 Delphy gets into cannabis cultivation
- 09/06/2018 CAN (BC): Medicinal greenhouse proposal for Logan Lake
- 09/05/2018 Big-name investors experiment with marijuana stocks
- 09/04/2018 NZ: First company receives medical cannabis license
- 08/31/2018 CAN (ON): Controversial greenhouse now for mums, not pot
- 08/30/2018 US, Mexico discuss cannabis legalization
- 08/29/2018 US (WA): 35,000 sq.ft. MMJ facility commences commercial production
- 08/28/2018 Lebanese cannabis farmers hope legalisation may bring amnesty
- 08/28/2018 "Cooling roots provides 25% vegetative growth increase in cannabis"