Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CA): Beneficial Insectary producing 2 more bio-control speciesBeneficial Insectary is now producing the aphid parasites Aphidius colemani and Aphidius ervi commercially at their production facility in California.
Aphidius colemani is used for the control of melon or cotton aphids (Aphis gossypii), the green peach aphid (Myzus persicae), the tobacco aphid (Myzus nicotianae) and the bird cherry-oat aphid (Rhopalosiphum padi) commonly used on banker plants.
Aphidius ervi, is a parasite of potato aphid (Macrosiphum euphorbiae), foxglove aphid (Aulacorthum solani) and the pea aphid (Acyrthosiphon pisum).
The parasites are being sold under the commercial names of APHIDIUSforce C (A.colemani), APHIDIUSforce E (A.ervi) and APHIDIUSforce CE (A.colemani and A.ervi mix).
They are available in various packaging sizes.
For more information:
9664 Tanqueray Ct Redding, CA 96003
T: +1 (530) 226-6300
Publication date: 12/13/2017
Other news in this sector: