Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistan: Inflation has risen by 3.97% in November
The nation.com reported price increases for various items in the month of November. The inflation rate in this month registered 3.39 percent higher as compared to the same month last year.
The average Pakistan inflation rate remained 3.59 percent higher during July-November 2017-18 compared to the same period last year. Prices of various products increased, including green chillies by 38.96 percent, grapes 13.06 percent, betel nuts 8.16 percent, potatoes 5.66 percent and tomatoes 3.61 percent.
There have been decreasing prices, including those for garlic by 7.36 percent, bananas 4.40 percent, onion 2.81 percent and lemon 2.06 percent.
The prices of various products increased this year as compared to last year; those items included onions by 187.01 percent this year, tomatoes by 107.51 percent, ginger 19.65 percent.
Publication date: 12/8/2017
Other news in this sector: