Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistan: Inflation has risen by 3.97% in November
The nation.com reported price increases for various items in the month of November. The inflation rate in this month registered 3.39 percent higher as compared to the same month last year.
The average Pakistan inflation rate remained 3.59 percent higher during July-November 2017-18 compared to the same period last year. Prices of various products increased, including green chillies by 38.96 percent, grapes 13.06 percent, betel nuts 8.16 percent, potatoes 5.66 percent and tomatoes 3.61 percent.
There have been decreasing prices, including those for garlic by 7.36 percent, bananas 4.40 percent, onion 2.81 percent and lemon 2.06 percent.
The prices of various products increased this year as compared to last year; those items included onions by 187.01 percent this year, tomatoes by 107.51 percent, ginger 19.65 percent.
Publication date: 12/8/2017
Other news in this sector: