Top 5 -yesterday
- Cannabis Research Center opens in Switzerland
- "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- ”Fresh Business Expo proven to be effective platform for Ukraine's fresh produce industry”
- Russia: Greenhouse vegetables crops in Moscow region up 77%
- China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
UK: Fruiting plant species as potential dead-end hosts of Drosophila suzukii
Access the publication at the AHDB website.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 How plants harness microbes to get nutrients
- 09/14/2018 Roadmap for collaboration on biocontrol solutions
- 09/13/2018 Resilient strawberry plants without mildew first step in growing cycle
- 09/13/2018 "More sustainable crops just a spray away"
- 09/10/2018 Kenya: VAT on agrochemicals puts growers on edge
- 09/07/2018 Greenhouse growers, are you ready for thrips?
- 09/07/2018 Drones against red spider mites
- 09/05/2018 Rufus Isaacs receives award for excellence in integrated pest management
- 09/05/2018 UK researchers make important finding in plant disease resistance
- 09/05/2018 University of Florida reasearchers hopes to fight prevalent tomato Disease
- 09/04/2018 Zimbabwe: Farmers warned over Tuta Absoluta
- 08/30/2018 Next-generation biocontrol of glasshouse pests
- 08/29/2018 Lettuce Fusarium wilt confirmed at new sites in the UK
- 08/29/2018 Controlling basil downy mildew might be as simple as turning on a light
- 08/28/2018 Crop protection with fewer chemicals
- 08/27/2018 Spain: Bottle gourd, a trap for the whiteflies that damage tomato crops
- 08/27/2018 Influence of TLCV on morphological and biochemical traits in tomato
- 08/27/2018 French tomato grower takes on Monsanto over weedkiller
- 08/24/2018 US: Partnership to bring growers biologically-based IPM
- 08/23/2018 "We may soon have New Delhi-resistant courgette plants"