Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Fruiting plant species as potential dead-end hosts of Drosophila suzukiiAHDB has reviewed the literature on potential dead-end hosts of spotted wing drosophila (SWD). These are plants which produce soft skinned berries which are attractive to adult female SWD for egg laying, but are not conducive to egg hatch or larval development. Therefore they offer a potential way of diverting adults away from fruit crops and reducing or slowing population development of the pest.
Access the publication at the AHDB website.
Publication date: 12/12/2017
Other news in this sector: