Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Fruiting plant species as potential dead-end hosts of Drosophila suzukiiAHDB has reviewed the literature on potential dead-end hosts of spotted wing drosophila (SWD). These are plants which produce soft skinned berries which are attractive to adult female SWD for egg laying, but are not conducive to egg hatch or larval development. Therefore they offer a potential way of diverting adults away from fruit crops and reducing or slowing population development of the pest.
Access the publication at the AHDB website.
Publication date: 12/12/2017
Other news in this sector: