Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (WI): Pleasant Prairie village board approvesThe Village Board on Monday night approved the master conceptual plans for a hydroponic greenhouse project east of Highway H and a proposed development that would include a 50,000-square-foot medical facility at Green Bay Road and 104th Street.
Prairie Produce Farm LLC is expected to break ground in the spring on its first greenhouse, a 15.3-acre building, on 54.5 acres of a 65-acre site in the Green Hill Farm neighborhood at 122nd Street east of 88th Avenue. The site is just to the northeast of the village’s recycling center.
The $3 million Dutch-style hydroponic greenhouse operation also includes plans for another 20-acre greenhouse that would be constructed in a second phase as early as 2020, depending upon market conditions, according to Jim Hershenbach who represents Prairie Produce, a sister company of DeFresco Produce and Sunrite Greenhouses in Ontario, Canada.
Read more at Kenosha News (Terry Flores)
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Other news in this sector: