Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (WI): Pleasant Prairie village board approvesThe Village Board on Monday night approved the master conceptual plans for a hydroponic greenhouse project east of Highway H and a proposed development that would include a 50,000-square-foot medical facility at Green Bay Road and 104th Street.
Prairie Produce Farm LLC is expected to break ground in the spring on its first greenhouse, a 15.3-acre building, on 54.5 acres of a 65-acre site in the Green Hill Farm neighborhood at 122nd Street east of 88th Avenue. The site is just to the northeast of the village’s recycling center.
The $3 million Dutch-style hydroponic greenhouse operation also includes plans for another 20-acre greenhouse that would be constructed in a second phase as early as 2020, depending upon market conditions, according to Jim Hershenbach who represents Prairie Produce, a sister company of DeFresco Produce and Sunrite Greenhouses in Ontario, Canada.
Read more at Kenosha News (Terry Flores)
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Other news in this sector: