- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Germany: Landgard strengthens international cooperative
Stefan Reincke is 43 years old and has many years of experience in the exotic and import segment. And he has extensive personal production contacts abroad.
Since 1998 he has been responsible for the development of the overseas import area and the operational management of the former Univeg Direct Fruit Marketing GmbH, today Greenyard Fresh Germany GmbH, most recently as Managing Director of Greenyard Fresh Germany GmbH.
Through Stefan Reincke, the Landgard Producer Cooperative will strengthen its purchases and sales of fruit, exotics and overseas products with its competences in the northern Landgard regions. The aim is to serve national retail customers with suitable foreign producers in greater detail and to optimize and centralize all processes.
"Based on Landgard's strong regional and national sourcing expertise, Stefan Reincke will continue to build and expand Landgard's international purchasing, procurement and sales overseas business for its strategic trading partners, with a focus on the North. Recently, this has already been successfully implemented by Landgard in markets such as Asia, Israel and Spain," said Armin Rehberg, CEO of Landgard.
In due course, Landgard will inform its trading partners regarding product portfolio, location issues, countries and services. Stefan Reincke will work on the sales side with the existing sales directors of the Landgard companies at Godeland, Landgard West Fruit & Vegetables, Magli & Noël, Walter Pott and Landgard Ost Fruits & Vegetables. He will also start to build up the new structures in the Northern region.
For more information:
Landgard Service GmbH
DE - 47638 Straelen-Herongen
Tel.: +49 2839 59-00
Fax: +49 2839 59-1999
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 US: Monsanto asks court to toss $289 million glyphosate verdict
- 09/19/2018 Kenya: Koppert invests in Latia training centre
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'
- 09/11/2018 Oil prices puts pressure on CMA CGM's EBIT, but they stay positive
- 09/11/2018 Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/10/2018 US (AK): Matanuska Experiment Farm gains new director
- 09/10/2018 Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
- 09/10/2018 Bayer CEO doesn't suffer from buyer's remorse
- 09/07/2018 Welding award for KUBO
- 09/07/2018 US facility no longer wants to deal with New Zealand