Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: RHP debuts video about quality mark substratesQuality of growing media matters. In this video about the RHP quality mark the European knowledge centre for growing media explains in a few minutes why RHP substrates are the basis for an optimal start of your culture.
System chain control
RHP has developed a unique system for quality control throughout the whole production chain of substrates. National and international leading substrate companies have set up their production processes in accordance with the RHP standards. Substrates with the RHP Horticulture quality mark offer the highest possible quality and safety and thereby guarantee an optimal start of your culture.
RHP substrates are free of contamination with heavy metals, radioactivity, weeds seeds, insects, plant and human pathogens, according to the RHP standard. The quality mark ensures that the substrate complies with the quality requirements for water uptake, air content, pH, EC and nutrients. The chemical and physical specifications have to be predefined, ensuring that each substrate delivery is consistent in properties.
The video material for this new RHP video is recorded at or comes from RHP, the RHP certified companies AH Vrij, Alfarroxo, BVB Substrates, Dutch Plantin, Klasmann-Deilmann and the growers DC van Geest, Prominent, Sjaak van Schie and Vreugdenhil Young Plants.
For more information:
2691 MG 's-Gravenzande
T: +31 (0)174 62 03 60
F: +31 (0)174 64 04 13
Publication date: 12/1/2017
Other news in this sector: