Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
December 13, Den Bosch
NL: AgriFoodTech Conference explores the future of foodWhat do consumers know about food, and how does that knowledge aﬀect what they consume? Generally speaking, consumers will only eat foods that they are familiar with. Society is changing. More and more people want to know where their food comes from, and how it has been produced. These developments are having an impact on supply chains and food systems. To make sure your organization is and remains futureproof, you have to know what you don’t know.
If you ‘know what you don’t know’, you will be able to anticipate new developments, make the required changes, identify opportunities, and devise innovative solutions. The AgriFoodTech Conference will focus on ongoing changes in the food supply chain, the role played by technology and the interplay with developments in society, including the impact on your company. Meet representatives of the technology sector and the food industry, farmers, retailers, other entrepreneurs, as well as educators, government officials and representatives of NGOs and consumer interest groups. Find out what you don’t know about food and the future, and the food of the future.
Download the full program here.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/1/2017
Other news in this sector: