Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
December 13, Den Bosch
NL: AgriFoodTech Conference explores the future of foodWhat do consumers know about food, and how does that knowledge aﬀect what they consume? Generally speaking, consumers will only eat foods that they are familiar with. Society is changing. More and more people want to know where their food comes from, and how it has been produced. These developments are having an impact on supply chains and food systems. To make sure your organization is and remains futureproof, you have to know what you don’t know.
If you ‘know what you don’t know’, you will be able to anticipate new developments, make the required changes, identify opportunities, and devise innovative solutions. The AgriFoodTech Conference will focus on ongoing changes in the food supply chain, the role played by technology and the interplay with developments in society, including the impact on your company. Meet representatives of the technology sector and the food industry, farmers, retailers, other entrepreneurs, as well as educators, government officials and representatives of NGOs and consumer interest groups. Find out what you don’t know about food and the future, and the food of the future.
Download the full program here.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/1/2017
Other news in this sector: