Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Video: Aquaponic cannabis cultivation in actionGreen Relief was founded in 2013 by Warren Bravo, Lyn Bravo, and Steve LeBlanc on the principles of sustainability, social responsibility, and research, something that is reflected heavily in Green Relief's new brand image.
"Rebranding our company was a very personal decision," said Green Relief CEO Warren Bravo. "With legalization looming, it was imperative that our image better reflected our unwavering commitment to cannabis as medicine while simultaneously highlighting our passion for sustainability."
Green Relief wants to ensure that people are not only aware of the quality, consistency and safety of their medical cannabis but also the importance of giving back to the community and taking care of our planet.
Green Relief is the only medical cannabis provider in the world that's producing by way of aquaponics, where fish and plants grow in a natural ecosystem environment that uses 90% less water than conventional agriculture. It is considered to be the most innovative and sustainable form of agriculture. Green Relief raises tilapia in their aquaponics system and they are fed organic high quality feed resulting in an excellent source of lean, healthy animal protein for consumption. Under their current setup, Green Relief donates anywhere from 300-340 fish every four weeks to local shelters, once the fish reach market weight.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/1/2017
Other news in this sector: