Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
January 10-11, Warsaw
8th edition of TSW Fruit and Veg Fair comes to Poland
The 8th edition of the TSW Fruit and Vegetables Industry Fair will take place in Ptak Warsaw Expo in Poland on the 10th and 11th of January 2018. TSW is one of the biggest Fruit and Vegetables Industry Fairs in Central and Eastern Europe, and provides visitors with the latest innovations in the horticulture industry.
The leading suppliers from Europe will present their offer on 18,000 sq.m. of exhibition surface. Trade visitors will have a chance to obtain knowledge on innovative fertigation, crop protection and supplementation.
Producers of tractors and machines, companies specialising in sorting, packaging and storage of fruits and vegetables will all be present as exhibitors. Nurseries, crop trading and food processing companies are also a crucial part of each edition of TSW Fair.
Last year, TSW Fruit and Vegetables Industry Fair was visited by 15,000 people. Exhibitors and visitors came from Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Estonia, Netherlands, Germany, Great Britain, Austria and Italy.
Conferences, lectures and discussion panels are a substantial part of TSW. Polish and foreign specialists - both scientists and practitioners will all be speaking at the event.
As usual the Fruit Growers Economical Forum and National Forum of Fruit and Vegetable Producing Groups will be also held. The full and current information on lectures and conferences will be given on www.tsw.com.pl.
Entrance to the Fair is free, after registration. Those interested may register earlier via the TSW website.
For more information:
Tel.: +48 22 822 03 34
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Other news in this sector: