Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (RI): State board approves tax credits for Gotham Greens greenhouseThe Rhode Island Commerce Corp. has approved about $2.2 million in tax credits to encourage a New York City company to build a greenhouse in Providence.
The board voted 6-1 to approve the tax credits for the $12.2 million project. The Providence Journal reports that Brooklyn-based Gotham Greens Holdings LLC plans to build a 95,000-square foot (8825-square meter) greenhouse to grow vegetables at a vacant lot that once housed a General Electric light bulb factory.
Before the vote, Commerce Corp. board member Bernard Buonanno III asked Gotham Greens CEO Viraj Puri if other projects the firm has done around the country have received state incentives.
Puri said yes, including a project in Chicago that now has 65 full-time employees.
Source: The Sacramento Bee
Publication date: 11/23/2017
Other news in this sector: