Job offersmore »
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia: The Hydroponics Company appoints CCOThe Hydroponics Company has appointed Mrs Debbie Ormsby as Chief Commercial Officer. Mrs. Ormsby brings significant pharmaceutical and biotech expertise with extensive experience in end to end product commercialisation within the pharmaceutical markets. Her career spans a variety of senior leadership positions at a country, regional and global level including Managing Director, Meda Pharmaceuticals, General Manager, The Medicines Company, Regional Medical Director, Actelion Pharmaceuticals and Global Study Leader roles for both Roche Products and The Wellcome Foundation. Mrs. Ormsby is a trained pharmacist and a registered member of The Royal Pharmaceutical Society and expects to complete her MBA (Executive) from the AGSM in 2018.
In 2016 Mrs Ormsby undertook a consulting assignment assessing the global medicinal cannabis market and provided strategic advice which supported the subsequent legislation of medicinal cannabis in Victoria.
Mrs Ormsby stated she is excited to join THC at this stage of rapid expansion into the growing Australian market and looks forward to leveraging her pharmaceutical industry experience to facilitate patient access to medicinal cannabis for therapeutic use. Her goal is to focus on the objectives and priorities of the company that will achieve optimal results for all stakeholders and make a meaningful difference to the lives of Australian patients.
THC’s Group Chief Executive Officer, David Radford said: “We are delighted to have an executive of Debbie’s calibre with her impressive track record and enormous commercial experience join THC. Her career in the development of pharmaceutical markets both locally and internationally bring the required skills to help THC develop innovative solutions that bring the prescribing physicians and patients together to facilitate the access to high quality medicinal cannabis solutions."
For more information:
The Hydroponics Company
Suite 305, Level 3, 35 Lime Street
Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
Publication date: 11/28/2017
Other news in this sector: