- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
first Australian cannabis Ultra-Clima:
Australia: MYM engages KUBO to build 1,200,000 sq.ft. greenhouse
The Company has chosen Dutch greenhouse builder KUBO, to engineer and tender the first Ultra-Clima Greenhouse in Australia specifically for Cannabis.
The Northern Rivers Project consists of multiple zones over 1,200,000 sqft. This facility is believed to be the Southern Hemisphere’s largest purpose-built greenhouse, designed specifically to produce medical-grade cannabis. Upon completion, the facility will have an estimated annual production capacity of over 100,000 kg of cannabis.
The Northern Rivers greenhouse project, with the guidance of greenhouse expert and pioneer, Casey Houwelings is poised to deliver combined automation, efficiency, good manufacturing practices and sustainability features under one roof.
The new facility will create of 300 jobs in the Northern Rivers Region of New South Wales with opportunities for many downstream businesses in the region. Northern Rivers is a partnership between MYM Nutraceuticals and PUF Ventures Canada of which MYM owns 35%.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 "Check whether no invisible dirt is left behind after disinfection"
- 10/19/2018 US: Plantible Foods completes extractions technology raise
- 10/19/2018 Russia: Eco-culture comments on massive expansion
- 10/18/2018 Lift cart collects data while crop work is done
- 10/18/2018 Russia: 10 ha strawberry greenhouse planned in Elektrostal
- 10/18/2018 Moscow region reaches 100% self-sufficiency with tomatoes and cucumbers
- 10/18/2018 Turkey: Increase in greenhouse banana production in Antalya
- 10/18/2018 "Professional production facilities like greenhouses are a must to be able to export"
- 10/18/2018 US (OH): Great Lakes Growers doubles production capacity to 160,000 sq.ft.
- 10/17/2018 China to build Dutch-inspired high-tech agriculture park
- 10/17/2018 Japan: Education center expands with 1 ha tomato production greenhouse
- 10/16/2018 Russia: 2 ha greenhouse opened in Dagestan
- 10/16/2018 US (CA): Leichtag Foundation gets six gutter-connected greenhouses
- 10/16/2018 Winterproofing the greenhouse
- 10/16/2018 US: California invests $1.5 million in seasonal high tunnels
- 10/16/2018 US: Incentives aid greenhouses and nurseries in implementing energy efficiency practices
- 10/15/2018 Turkey: Decline in agricultural production areas in Kutahya
- 10/15/2018 How to keep greenhouse conditions optimal for plant growth
- 10/15/2018 Japanese pitch "biggest greenhouse in the world"
- 10/12/2018 Russia: Nobody interested in Altai greenhouse complex