Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peat moss comes in many gradesBecause peat moss is a natural product, there are degrees of variation and not all peat moss grades are adequate for a particular blend you will find on the market.
Field grades of peat moss are screened, blended and processed to achieve specific physical properties for market grades and intended use. Market grades are based on coloration of the peat moss and the particle size passing through different mesh screen sizes (10, 20, 50 and 100 mesh screens).
Some of the common market grades include black peat, coarse/chunk peat, horticulture grade, fine, forestry and so forth.
Read more at PRO-MIX (Jose Chen Lopez)
Publication date: 11/21/2017
Other news in this sector: