Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UAE: Pure Harvest raises $4.5 million in seed investmentA historic seed investment of $4.5 million has been secured by tech-enabled arid climate agribusiness Pure Harvest Smart Farms, based in Abu Dhabi.
The financing round was significantly oversubscribed and follows an earlier $1.1 million pre-seed round led by Abu Dhabi-based Shorooq Investments.
Venture financing was provided by a leading federal government-backed fund, the company’s technology partners and a consortium of angel investors from around the world.
The seed funding will be used for the construction of Pure Harvest’s inaugural high-tech, fully climate controlled greenhouse facility in Nahel, in the UAE. The company expects to complete the facility by mid-year and to begin selling its products in the second half of 2018.
Read more at StartUp (Kay Marham)
Publication date: 11/20/2017
Other news in this sector: