Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UAE: Pure Harvest raises $4.5 million in seed investmentA historic seed investment of $4.5 million has been secured by tech-enabled arid climate agribusiness Pure Harvest Smart Farms, based in Abu Dhabi.
The financing round was significantly oversubscribed and follows an earlier $1.1 million pre-seed round led by Abu Dhabi-based Shorooq Investments.
Venture financing was provided by a leading federal government-backed fund, the company’s technology partners and a consortium of angel investors from around the world.
The seed funding will be used for the construction of Pure Harvest’s inaugural high-tech, fully climate controlled greenhouse facility in Nahel, in the UAE. The company expects to complete the facility by mid-year and to begin selling its products in the second half of 2018.
Read more at StartUp (Kay Marham)
Publication date: 11/20/2017
Other news in this sector: