Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Aquaponics: Ergonomics and economicsThe seventh and final training school organised by the EU Aquaponics Hub was hosted by the AquaBioTech Group in Malta from October 30 to November 2, 2017. The four-day training school on ‘Aquaponics: Ergonomics and economics’ covered the design of Recirculating Aquaculture System and hydroponic greenhouse ergonomics and economics.
The course was attended by trainees from Belgium, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Turkey, and the UK. Videos of the lectures and field trips will be available soon. Download the COST Training school Malta-Final report.
Source: EU Aquaponics Hub (Sarah Milliken)
Publication date: 11/20/2017
Other news in this sector: