Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tozer Seeds America celebrates its ten year anniversary
Tozer Seeds America is celebrating their 10th year of business this month. A subsidiary to Tozer Seeds, which is headquartered in Cobham, UK, the U.S. division opened its doors for business in 2007. Tozer Seeds expanded their distribution and sales operation to the U.S. and opened an office in Santa Maria, California.
Tozer Seeds America started their inception with only four full time employees and has grown to six full time employees, expanding their footprint into the east coast by hiring a sales representative in May of 2013. The company has been profitable ever year of its existence, attributing sales growth to a robust nationwide dealer network.
“Tozer Seeds America has become an integral part of the global direction of Tozer Seeds Ltd.,” said Kraig Kuykendall, sales manager of Tozer Seeds America. “We expect to only see more innovation and growth from the U.S division.”
As a niche breeding company, Tozer has introduced hybrids with better shelf life, yield and fruit quality and have achieved some notable firsts such as the first to devise a method for screening lettuce varieties for mildew resistance. They also claim to be the first to produce commercial F1 hybrid celery and F1 hybrid parsnip.
For more information:
Tel: +1 410 302 8352
Publication date: 11/16/2017
Other news in this sector: