Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australian Made calls on consumers to buy local this ChristmasThe Australian Made Campaign is calling on consumers to make their purchases count and ‘buy local’ this Christmas, to support Australian farmers and manufacturers, and the retailers that stock their products.
Australian Made Campaign Chief Executive, Ian Harrison, says every dollar shoppers spend on Australian-made and Australian-grown gifts and produce for this season’s celebrations will help businesses maintain production, employment and investment in the local economy and community in the year ahead.
“Supporting local businesses, and in turn our local communities, are just a few of the many great reasons to buy Australian,” Mr Harrison said.
“Aussie products are innovative, well-made, and offer exceptional value for money – there’s a great Aussie gift out there for everyone.”
The not-for-profit Australian Made Campaign certifies products as locally made or grown, and maintains the country’s largest online product directory of Australian-made and Australian-grown goods, housed at www.australianmade.com.au.
There are more than 20,000 products listed on the website, which are all certified to carry the Australian Made, Australian Grown kangaroo trade mark.
“The Australian Made, Australian Grown logo is one of the simplest ways to identify Australian products and produce, so we encourage all shoppers to look for the kangaroo in-store and online this festive season,” Mr Harrison said.
For holiday gift ideas, shoppers can visit the Australian Made Gift Guide at http://www.australianmade.com.au/products/christmas-crackers-2017
Publication date: 11/16/2017
Other news in this sector: