Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (BC): Should Delta get a share of lucrative pot bucks?Delta could become the marijuana growing capital of Canada but it’s not clear if it will get a fair share of the lucrative tax revenue to police what may be coming.
Canadian municipalities are demanding a share of the pot revenue to help cover costs associated with legalization.
In a letter from the Federation of Canadian Municipalities to Finance Minister Bill Morneau, Canada's cities are also asking the federal government to cover start-up costs of transitioning to a new regime.
It’s a concern recently conveyed by Mayor Lois Jackson, who said Delta has a long list of questions needing answers including who will cover the increased cost of policing and enforcement.
Read more at the Delta Optimist (Sandor Gyarmati)
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Other news in this sector: