- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Turkey: Greenhouse investments continue in Erzincan
- Watch out below
- "Many suppliers can bring you coco, only a few can bring you a product consistent and uniform"
- Certis USA names Taylor Aguilera as Regional Manager-Northern California
- Experts from around the world will present the most innovative fertigation techniques
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
CAN (BC): Should Delta get a share of lucrative pot bucks?
Canadian municipalities are demanding a share of the pot revenue to help cover costs associated with legalization.
In a letter from the Federation of Canadian Municipalities to Finance Minister Bill Morneau, Canada's cities are also asking the federal government to cover start-up costs of transitioning to a new regime.
It’s a concern recently conveyed by Mayor Lois Jackson, who said Delta has a long list of questions needing answers including who will cover the increased cost of policing and enforcement.
Read more at the Delta Optimist (Sandor Gyarmati)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Canadian grower gets green light to export MMJ to US
- 09/21/2018 CAN (BC): Bud producer offers virtual tour of its greenhouse facility
- 09/20/2018 US (CA): Cannabis cultivation facility expands beyond original scope
- 09/19/2018 US (WA): Construction permit issued for 44,000 sq.ft. MMJ facility
- 09/19/2018 South Africa's highest court legalises cannabis use
- 09/19/2018 CAN (ON): Auto plant converted into medical cannabis cultivation facility in 12 months
- 09/18/2018 US (CA): Turnkey automated cultivation systems for the cannabis industry
- 09/18/2018 CAN (ON): Aleafia’s 160,000 sq. ft. greenhouse retrofitting on schedule
- 09/17/2018 Cannabis Research Center opens in Switzerland
- 09/17/2018 US (OK): Former tomato greenhouse ready for organic MMJ
- 09/17/2018 MMJ replaces soybeans as Ontario's new cash crop
- 09/14/2018 CAN (ON): MJ grower buys garden centre in $6.7M deal
- 09/14/2018 European Parliament looking to improve access to medical cannabis
- 09/11/2018 CAN: Construction update: Weedon, Quebec Greenhouse Project
- 09/11/2018 CAN (BC): Pure Sunfarms to expand cannabis acreage to 550,000 sq.ft.
- 09/10/2018 US (NV): CROP completes purchase of Nye County farm
- 09/10/2018 US: Ohio misses Sept. 8 deadline for medical marijuana program
- 09/07/2018 Delphy gets into cannabis cultivation
- 09/06/2018 CAN (BC): Medicinal greenhouse proposal for Logan Lake
- 09/05/2018 Big-name investors experiment with marijuana stocks