Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (BC): Should Delta get a share of lucrative pot bucks?Delta could become the marijuana growing capital of Canada but itís not clear if it will get a fair share of the lucrative tax revenue to police what may be coming.
Canadian municipalities are demanding a share of the pot revenue to help cover costs associated with legalization.
In a letter from the Federation of Canadian Municipalities to Finance Minister Bill Morneau, Canada's cities are also asking the federal government to cover start-up costs of transitioning to a new regime.
Itís a concern recently conveyed by Mayor Lois Jackson, who said Delta has a long list of questions needing answers including who will cover the increased cost of policing and enforcement.
Read more at the Delta Optimist (Sandor Gyarmati)
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Other news in this sector: