Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
Ridder-HortiMaX opens new office in MexicoOn Thursday November 9th, the new HortiMaX office was opened in Santiago de Querétaro. 70 invited guests were there to share this moment. Opening of a new office underlines the importance of Mexico as a strategic country and opens a new period for Ridder-HortiMaX in Mexico.
Santiago de Querétaro
HortiMaX has been active in Mexico since 2003. The first bigger projects were sold in 2011. At that time HortiMaX established itself in Mexico. Due to the local presence of HortiMaX, the business has grown substantially as there is a lot of need for local support. The growth of HortiMaX is also due to the expansion of the dealer network in recent years. As a result of the growth, the old office was no longer suitable anymore and a new office had to be sought. HortiMaX has moved to a more modern, up-to-date facility in Central Park, Corporate Building 1, Office 2C in Santiago de Querétaro.
From left to right: Margriet Leemhuis, Michèl de Wit, Ruben Soto
A lot of attention
At the opening of the new office, about 70 invited guests were present, including the ambassador of the Netherlands in Mexico, Margriet Leemhuis. In addition, Jean Rummenie was present, Agricultural Counselor for Mexico and Cuba at the ministry of economic affairs. From the Netherlands, Sjaak Bakker, CEO of HortiMaX, was also present. Margriet Leemhuis spoke to all the attendants. In addition, Michèl de Wit (CCO of HortiMaX) and Ruben Soto (General Manager HortiMaX Mexico) held a short speech. Michèl de Wit: "With the opening of the new building we further emphasize the strategic importance of our activities in Mexico. From this facility we are even more capable of providing better and faster service. There is a lot of need. This must therefore be the basis for further growth in Mexico."
To emphasize a successful time in the future, Ruben Soto, General Manager of HortiMaX Mexico, was offered an exclusive clock with the new brand promise 'Helping you grow your way'. Sjaak Bakker, CEO of HortiMaX: "This is a great time for us to move to further growth. Our ambition is to expand the team strongly. The office must eventually grow into a Ridder knowledge center, where we can provide advice on all aspects of greenhouse growing knowledge and technology. We are looking forward to this successful time."
For more information:
T: +31(0)15 3620300
F: +31(0)15 3693038
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Other news in this sector: