Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: New natural bactericide & fungicide for cannabis & hempGreenspire Global has created Procidic2, an agricultural bactericide and fungicide specifically developed for cannabis and hemp grown indoors or in open fields.
“Procidic2’s ingredients allow crops to grow the healthy, natural way,” says Steve Knauss, President of Greenspire Global. “What sets Procidic2 apart is its formula; there are no added stressors to crops.”
Procidic2 is a fungicide and bactericide formulated to protect crops during all stages of growth. It has been approved under Washington state department of agriculture organic food program for use in organic production. Use it for management of various diseases including powdery mildew, bud rot and root rot.
Working systemically and on contact, Procidic2 is rapidly absorbed into the plant and moves toward the apex, allowing new tissues to be free of infection and reducing the risk of future growth of bacteria and fungi. It is best used as a preventative or at the first sign of disease.
Apply Procidic2 in regularly scheduled spray programs or in tank mixes, with no re-entry waiting period. Using Procidic2 can lessen or eliminate the need for traditional fungicides. It is also a valuable tool for rotation on programs for fungicide cross resistance management.
Procidic2 is available in 1 gallon containers. It will be distributed by Helena Chemical Company.
For more information:
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector: