Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New Ulma packing machine for Belgian tomato grower
Rotom Tomatoes, located in the heart of the Belgian vegetable region of Sint-Katelijne-Waver, has purchased a new packaging machine from GH Ulma.
Tom De Winter: "Rotom Tomatoes is able to pack a wide range of products with flowpack (with or without tray), stretched film or with sealed tray. For that reason we buy all these machines at GH." As with every growing company, growth involves expansion. For example, in 2017 a new packaging facility was installed near the Auction in Mechelen with two extra fast packing lines for TOVs on a tray.
"GH ULMA was on the ball from day one because they have an extremely flexible team of 6 technicians who are always ready to provide assistance where needed," says founder Eric De Winter. Son Tom De Winter adds: "All lines are suitable for processing printed film or can be provided with a weighing label (variable weight) after packing.
The Ulma Atlanta at work at Rotom
For more information:
GH Ulma N.V.
Tel:+32 (0) 38 706 060
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector: