Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New Ulma packing machine for Belgian tomato grower
Rotom Tomatoes, located in the heart of the Belgian vegetable region of Sint-Katelijne-Waver, has purchased a new packaging machine from GH Ulma.
Tom De Winter: "Rotom Tomatoes is able to pack a wide range of products with flowpack (with or without tray), stretched film or with sealed tray. For that reason we buy all these machines at GH." As with every growing company, growth involves expansion. For example, in 2017 a new packaging facility was installed near the Auction in Mechelen with two extra fast packing lines for TOVs on a tray.
"GH ULMA was on the ball from day one because they have an extremely flexible team of 6 technicians who are always ready to provide assistance where needed," says founder Eric De Winter. Son Tom De Winter adds: "All lines are suitable for processing printed film or can be provided with a weighing label (variable weight) after packing.
The Ulma Atlanta at work at Rotom
For more information:
GH Ulma N.V.
Tel:+32 (0) 38 706 060
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector: