Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
November 10, Histon
UK: Saving waste in horticulture - optimising resourcesFree and open to all, access independent advice and research on reducing crop and food waste and improving resource use efficiency in the horticultural and fresh produce supply chains with a mix of seminars and exhibits at one of Cambridge’s premier event locations.
Food waste research is central to the work of the Eastern Agri-Tech Innovation Hub – a unique facility based in the Cambridgeshire Fens for fresh produce and field vegetable farmers and growers, food businesses and trade organisations working within the food supply chain. Managed by NIAB the event will also showcase the work of the EU Interreg2Seas BioBoost project.
Part of Agri-Tech Week, celebrating innovation across the eastern region, and located at NIAB’s Sophi Taylor Building on the outskirts of Cambridge, this event is aimed at all those working in the horticultural and agricultural industry.
Click here for more information and to register.
Publication date: 11/7/2017
Other news in this sector: