Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Syngenta receives California registration for Minecto Pro insecticideThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has approved Minecto Pro insecticide for use in specialty and vegetable crops to control difficult-to-manage pests like thrips, mites, worms, psyllids and whiteflies.
“Minecto Pro is a new foliar product that answers the industry's request for a broad-spectrum insecticide with long-lasting residual activity in specialty and vegetable crops,” said Meade McDonald, insecticide product lead, Syngenta.
Minecto Pro combines cyantraniliprole, a second generation diamide that provides a broader spectrum of control, and abamectin, the global standard for mite control, into one convenient premix formulation.
“Its complementary modes of action broaden the activity spectrum compared with other stand-alone products,” said Elijah Meck, technical product lead, Syngenta. “In many markets, newer products typically target a narrow pest spectrum. However, we specifically formulated Minecto Pro to deliver robust rates of both active ingredients that together will provide superior control of a broad range of lepidopteran and sucking insect pests.”
For more information:
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector: