Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Syngenta receives California registration for Minecto Pro insecticideThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has approved Minecto Pro insecticide for use in specialty and vegetable crops to control difficult-to-manage pests like thrips, mites, worms, psyllids and whiteflies.
“Minecto Pro is a new foliar product that answers the industry's request for a broad-spectrum insecticide with long-lasting residual activity in specialty and vegetable crops,” said Meade McDonald, insecticide product lead, Syngenta.
Minecto Pro combines cyantraniliprole, a second generation diamide that provides a broader spectrum of control, and abamectin, the global standard for mite control, into one convenient premix formulation.
“Its complementary modes of action broaden the activity spectrum compared with other stand-alone products,” said Elijah Meck, technical product lead, Syngenta. “In many markets, newer products typically target a narrow pest spectrum. However, we specifically formulated Minecto Pro to deliver robust rates of both active ingredients that together will provide superior control of a broad range of lepidopteran and sucking insect pests.”
For more information:
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector: