Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Syngenta receives California registration for Minecto Pro insecticideThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has approved Minecto Pro insecticide for use in specialty and vegetable crops to control difficult-to-manage pests like thrips, mites, worms, psyllids and whiteflies.
“Minecto Pro is a new foliar product that answers the industry's request for a broad-spectrum insecticide with long-lasting residual activity in specialty and vegetable crops,” said Meade McDonald, insecticide product lead, Syngenta.
Minecto Pro combines cyantraniliprole, a second generation diamide that provides a broader spectrum of control, and abamectin, the global standard for mite control, into one convenient premix formulation.
“Its complementary modes of action broaden the activity spectrum compared with other stand-alone products,” said Elijah Meck, technical product lead, Syngenta. “In many markets, newer products typically target a narrow pest spectrum. However, we specifically formulated Minecto Pro to deliver robust rates of both active ingredients that together will provide superior control of a broad range of lepidopteran and sucking insect pests.”
For more information:
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector: