Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Energy drinks from fruit; crisps, rice, noodles and spaghetti from vegetables
Innovations at PMA: American growers get extra value from their product
A profit can still be made in the United States, which becomes apparent from how the American companies present themselves at the PMA Fresh Summit. There are also plenty of innovations, they’re all presented in the reception hall. Many presentations consist of a slightly different packaging, with the words Local, NON-GMO and Organic printed on it in bold letters. Yet some remarkable trends can be noticed.Please click here for a photo report of the innovations.
How about organic energy drinks based on fruit?
Or a fruit and vegetable cleaning spray?
Rice based on cauliflower and sweet potatoes.
Exotic Vegetable Crisps.
Much attention is paid to the out-of-home segment.
Whether or not in combination with children. An anonymous panel with many retail representatives, among others, gave Mucci Farms the Best Packaging Promo Award.
Ready Pac makes it easy for its consumers with their soup and wrap kits.
Many steaming packaging were also found.
Many snack tomato growers offer mix packs.
As well as the carrot growers.
Colour stands out in any case: Limoneira even has pink lemons.
And these walnuts are black.
Please click here for a photo report of the innovations.
Publication date: 11/3/2017
Other news in this sector: