- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Koppert and CABI collaborate on making more biological controls available
- 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- Horticulture initiative focuses on nutrients: "Healthy food makes you feel better"
- Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
Europe: Interactive map lets you find aquaponics farms nearby
This map was finalized during the Work Group Meeting of COST FA1305 held in Dubrovnik (October 16-17, 2017). This activity is part of the objectives of Working Group 1 (Aquaponics Overview, Strategic Focus on Aquaponics in the EU), led by Agnes Joly and Ranka Junge (previously led by Tamas Komives). It is a continuation of the outputs from this group following the post on the ‘Aquaponic princess’ and a detailed publication on Aquaponics in Europe.
As is apparent in the map, industry collaboration is essential for aquaponics to fulfil its promise as a viable system of local food production in the EU. The map currently lists 50 research centres (in blue) and 45 companies (in red), suggesting a nice balance between research and development.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/12/2018 Grow & Roll with vertical farms
- 10/11/2018 AI does food
- 10/11/2018 US (HI): Researchers help Waimānalo families use aquaponics, improve health
- 10/10/2018 UAE: Dubai South selected as site for Emirates Flight Catering project
- 10/10/2018 US (NJ): Strange-looking hydroponic farm at Forbes College is fully functioning experiment
- 10/10/2018 US (MO): Urban farming organization visualizes franchise model to produce fish and vegetables
- 10/08/2018 US (NY): Future chefs educated in hydroponic garden
- 10/08/2018 US (KS): Professor uses aquaponics to teach sustainability
- 10/08/2018 CAN (ON): DelFrescoPure announces partnership with CubicFarms
- 10/05/2018 Hydroponic farm as furniture
- 10/05/2018 Vertical farming - the reinvention of horticulture?
- 10/05/2018 US (CT): Students work hands-on with data analytics and IoT through aquaponics project
- 10/04/2018 EU invests 2 million euros to raise aquaponics awareness
- 10/04/2018 "Having little space is no longer an excuse"
- 10/04/2018 Be a part of Agrilyst’s annual State of Indoor Report
- 10/03/2018 Trinidad & Tobago: Aquaponic farmers get refresher course
- 10/02/2018 South Africa: Philippi households to get lessons on hydroponics
- 10/02/2018 Fancy staying at an aquaponic hotel?
- 10/02/2018 AVF Hong Kong event leads to industry roadmap
- 10/01/2018 US vertical farm supplier partners with Spanish greenhouse builder