Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Anthony Bourdain tackles food waste in new documentaryAnthony Bourdain's new documentary "WASTED! The Story of Food Waste" explores the extent of the global food waste problem and possible solutions from around the world.
The documentary features renowned chefs and food leaders, including Dan Barber, Mario Batali, Massimo Bottura, Danny Bowien, and Dr. Judith Rodin, who demonstrate potential ways to help solve the food waste problem.
According to Bourdain, "Chefs have been at the cutting edge of efforts to contend responsibly with the problem of food waste, perhaps because they, more than others, are painfully aware of the egregious volume of perfectly usable, nutritious food that could otherwise feed people in need, being thrown out in our restaurants.”
"WASTED!" presents statistics about the United State's food waste crisis and its associated costs, while also featuring innovations and opportunities in systems such as schools, restaurants and grocery stores. Through telling the story behind food waste, “WASTED!” aims to change the way people buy, cook, recycle, and eat food.
Read more at Food Tank (Eva Perroni)
Publication date: 10/31/2017
Other news in this sector: