Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (ON): Supreme receives approval for increased capacity at 7ACRESSupreme Pharmaceuticals announced that 7ACRES has obtained the Health Canada approvals necessary to commence cultivation at the recently completed 30,000 sq. ft. flowering rooms at the company's hybrid facility. The additional flowering area consists of three modular 10,000 sq. ft. flowering rooms representing the most recent innovation of 7ACRES' hybrid cultivation methodology. The additional flowering rooms increases the size of 7ACRES' flowering facility from 10,000 sq. ft. to 40,000 sq. ft.
"Our mission at Supreme is to drive innovation in commercial production of legal, premium cannabis," said John Fowler CEO of Supreme. "Since inception we have focused on refining and improving our cultivation infrastructure, management systems and standard operating procedures. The operational experience we accumulated in 2016 was used to design and develop the new flowering rooms, incorporating feedback from our operators as well as our skilled team of engineers and consultants. I am proud of the progress we have made as an organization, and I'm excited to see the new levels of quality we can achieve moving forward."
The additional flowering rooms were approved pursuant to Health Canada's revised licensing process, announced in May 2017. The new revised process replaces the need for a pre-license inspection with an in-depth paper-based process intended to streamline the approval of additional capacity at a licensed site.
For more information:
202 – 20 De Boers Dr, Toronto ON
Phone: (416) 630-7272
Publication date: 10/24/2017
Other news in this sector: