- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
- Australian dollar dropping to lowest levels in two years
- Qatar: How the blockade has boosted food production
- Mushrooms a weapon in fight against global vitamin D shortage
- Canadian Plant Health Council launched
- Australian agriculture groups join together to voice concerns over harvest workforce plans
Top 5 -last month
- US (MO): Investigating Springfield greenhouse project with residual heat
- Brexit food security: An opportunity for vertical farming?
- Vegetable prices in India shoot up due to fuel price hikes
- "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- An exploration game about breeding plants
Top 5 -last week
NL: Beekenkamp sows record number of tomatoes and bell pepper seeds
Last week, the first 250,000 peppers were also transplanted in the new greenhouse in 's-Gravenzande. It doesn’t only have a nice and new glasshouse, but more importantly it meets the highest hygiene requirements. The strict hygiene measures do not apply only to the propagation facilities itself but also to all the co-workers, used containers and vehicles. Their quality inspectors check all processes on a daily basis and test the health and quality of the starting material in the laboratory.
The extra 6 hectare greenhouse delivered at the end of last year, is again nearly full. For this reason, the process of delivery of the remaining 3 hectares has been accelerated. By the end of this year, they expect to grow the first young plants.
For more information:
Korte Kruisweg 141
2676 BS Maasdijk
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Labour shortages, mountains of paperwork and uncertainty
- 10/09/2018 Canadian Greenhouse Conference '18: here's the recap
- 10/09/2018 "Importance of the propagation stage one of the biggest lessons learned"
- 10/01/2018 Niche event unites the seeds industry
- 10/01/2018 "Pyramid-shaped pots promotes excellent drainage"
- 09/28/2018 "Growers have expanded their crop protection products beyond standard chemical controls"
- 09/24/2018 Greenyard to sell horticultural division
- 09/24/2018 “A greenhouse so clean, you can perform a surgery in it”
- 09/20/2018 "Helping growers with innovative products is at the heart of the company"
- 09/17/2018 Bejo introduces new sustainable seed coating
- 09/12/2018 Turkey: Turkish tomato growers drop the use of American seeds
- 09/10/2018 Which film suits your tomato planting the best?
- 09/10/2018 When should I remove the coating?
- 09/06/2018 UK fruit and veg growers can employ up to 2,500 migrants per year
- 09/05/2018 Levy-funded project creates online greenhouse toolbox for veg growers
- 09/04/2018 "LEDs bring the harvest of strawberries forward"
- 09/03/2018 "Intelligent Sprayer: commercialization approved"
- 09/03/2018 Increasing lettuce coloration with LEDs
- 08/22/2018 Kenya: Retired chemist grows vegetable seedlings for money
- 08/20/2018 "Compostable twine holds up well in the stress of hot summers"