- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
- US (IA): Short course on production and management of high tunnel crops
- “First Italian, wild spinach arrives after difficult summer”
- From knife and boots to the excitement of the greenhouse
- Australia: Mother Nature knocks down Queensland fruit farmers again
- Qatar: How the blockade has boosted food production
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- "Russian state subsidizes about 16 thousand agro-industrial investment projects"
- Netherlands: Demonstration fossil-free tomato cultivation begins
- US (CA): Researchers get $5 million to combat downy mildew in lettuce
- Chongqing Zoo celebrates Mid-Autumn festival with Mooncake for oldest living panda
- Climate cell on wheels helps Dutch growers with LED dilemma
3.75 acre greenhouse for sale or lease in Taylorville
US: Looking for a greenhouse opportunity in Illinois?
Rock Solid Aerial – Looking South
One of largest greenhouses in Illinois
The greenhouse is said to be one of the largest in Illinois. It consists of 18 bays (10 Venlo glass and 8 poly) and encompasses 3.75 acres (163K sq. ft.). The greenhouse is heated by low cost waste heat from adjacent Waste Management Corp. facility and equipped with several techniques like; Argus irrigation and fertilizing system, lightning in two bays, conveyor belt from bays to head house and thermostat controlled venting on sides and ceiling. Next to the greenhouse, there also is a 20,000 sq. ft head house/packing/chiller room on the land, a diesel backup generator and two loading docks.
Close to major markets
The plots is centrally located in Illinois and has access to some major markets. Springfield, for example is a 40 minute drive, Chicago a 4 hour drive and St. Louis a 1.2 hour.
The greenhouse is ready for immediately occupancy and can be operational quickly as the greenhouse is up to date and has a complete infrastructure.
Click here (PDF) for the sale presentation in which more details and the advantages of this plot, greenhouse and facilities are presented.
For more information
T: +1 615-439-5828
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Lift cart collects data while crop work is done
- 10/18/2018 Russia: 10 ha strawberry greenhouse planned in Elektrostal
- 10/18/2018 Moscow region reaches 100% self-sufficiency with tomatoes and cucumbers
- 10/18/2018 Turkey: Increase in greenhouse banana production in Antalya
- 10/18/2018 "Professional production facilities like greenhouses are a must to be able to export"
- 10/18/2018 US (OH): Great Lakes Growers doubles production capacity to 160,000 sq.ft.
- 10/17/2018 China to build Dutch-inspired high-tech agriculture park
- 10/17/2018 Japan: Education center expands with 1 ha tomato production greenhouse
- 10/16/2018 Russia: 2 ha greenhouse opened in Dagestan
- 10/16/2018 US (CA): Leichtag Foundation gets six gutter-connected greenhouses
- 10/16/2018 Winterproofing the greenhouse
- 10/16/2018 US: California invests $1.5 million in seasonal high tunnels
- 10/16/2018 US: Incentives aid greenhouses and nurseries in implementing energy efficiency practices
- 10/15/2018 Turkey: Decline in agricultural production areas in Kutahya
- 10/15/2018 How to keep greenhouse conditions optimal for plant growth
- 10/15/2018 Japanese pitch "biggest greenhouse in the world"
- 10/12/2018 Russia: Nobody interested in Altai greenhouse complex
- 10/12/2018 Can greenhouse crop production become efficient enough to produce food for the masses?
- 10/12/2018 Self-assembly greenhouse to be launched in USA
- 10/12/2018 The best way to circulate air in a glasshouse