Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- Dutch go crazy on weed...duckweed that is
- North America’s first scientific paper on how to produce cannabis under controlled environment
- Austria: Flicker to supply Vienna with LED-grown mini cucumbers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
2017 Canadian Greenhouse Conference Photo Report
Despite the fact that it is Thanksgiving Day in Canada, we could not wait to share our picture report of last week's Canadian Greenhouse Conference.
Exhibitors, visitors and organizers of the 38th CGC can look back on a very successful edition. The exhibition space was fully booked, the speaker sessions well attended, and in terms of visitors it was also very crowded on the trade show floors.
This definitely reflected the positivity that's currently surrounding the North American greenhouse industry. Many growers are expanding and building new acreage, investigating opportunities to automate and are interested in crop enhancing technology and supplies.
Tomorrow we will highlight the current state of the Canadian greenhouse industry in our complete conference recap. For now, please sit back and enjoy the pictures that we shot.
Other news in this sector: