Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany: Alexander von Humboldt Foundation visits INAPROAt the end of August, a group of research fellows of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (AVH) had the possibility to visit the premises of the Leibniz-Institute of Freshwater Ecology and Inland Fisheries (IGB) and to discover the INAPRO project.
Prof. Werner Kloas, INAPRO coordinator, welcomed the participants, gave them a short presentation of the project and guided them through the IGB aquaponic facility. The tour was concluded by a tomato tasting session which took place in the greenhouse.
This kind of study tour is organised annually by the Foundation and takes participants across Germany to visit cities, industrial firms and cultural institutions and to give them the possibility to exchange with representatives of different sectors. The objective of the tour is to give research fellows a realistic insight into the cultural, social, political and economic situation in Germany.
For more information: www.inapro-project.eu
Publication date: 9/18/2017
Other news in this sector: