Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NY): Aquaponics program teaches students what agriculture is all aboutIn the State of New York, the Owego Apalachin School District has introduced a brand new program to middle school and high school students. The STEAM program stands for science, technology, engineering, agriculture, arts, and math, and gives students a hands-on learning experience. One specific class is teaching students about Aquaponics, and is a part of the districtís agriculture in the classroom program.
"It's an important process for students to understand what agriculture is all about", superintendent Cory Green told WICZ.com. "We're looking to teach them about the steam part of agriculture as well so they have a full comprehensive knowledge of what careers are in that field."
Click here for the complete article and video report by Amanda Pitts at wicz.com
Publication date: 9/14/2017
Other news in this sector: