Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NY): Aquaponics program teaches students what agriculture is all aboutIn the State of New York, the Owego Apalachin School District has introduced a brand new program to middle school and high school students. The STEAM program stands for science, technology, engineering, agriculture, arts, and math, and gives students a hands-on learning experience. One specific class is teaching students about Aquaponics, and is a part of the district’s agriculture in the classroom program.
"It's an important process for students to understand what agriculture is all about", superintendent Cory Green told WICZ.com. "We're looking to teach them about the steam part of agriculture as well so they have a full comprehensive knowledge of what careers are in that field."
Click here for the complete article and video report by Amanda Pitts at wicz.com
Publication date: 9/14/2017
Other news in this sector: