Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
New battery backpack sprayer REX 15 from BirchmeierBirchmeier Sprühtechnik AG has once again expanded its range of battery driven devices. The new, powerful REX 15 backpack sprayer features the Swiss manufacturer’s proven electronically pressure controlled rechargeable battery technology. With this quiet, environmentally friendly model, the company now offers an exhaust gas-free alternative to high-pressure motorised and petrol engine backpack sprayers.
Shortly after the launch of the A 50 two-wheel battery sprayer, Birchmeier is presenting another rechargeable model for professional users. The new 15 litre REX 15 backpack sprayer features a powerful Li-Ion battery. With a single charge, its capacity is sufficient to apply over 360 litres of spray solution in around two hours at a maximum operating pressure of 10 bar. Depending on the pressure and the accessories used, the rechargeable battery lasts over ten hours.
As with the REC 15 backpack sprayer and the A 50 two-wheel battery sprayer, the user can pre-select the pressure on this model too. The electronic control system keeps the pressure constant and monitors important pump and rechargeable battery functions. A constant pressure results in constant spray pattern. This maximises effectiveness while reducing the amount of solution used.
The zero emission and quiet device is so powerful that it can replace motorised devices. Loud motor noises and the smell of petrol and exhaust gas are now a thing of the past.
With the REX 15, professionals get the high-quality technical features that they have come to expect from the Swiss manufacturer:
- The electric pump generates an operating pressure of up to 10 bar and a throughput of up to four litres per minute
- Depending on the pressure used, the battery can last from two hours (10 bar) to 14 hours (2 bar)
- The battery charging time is less than two hours
- When filled with 15 litres of spraying solution, the overall weight of the device is less than 25 kg.
- The standard equipment includes a brass trigger valve and a 60 cm brass spray tube with two Duro mist nozzles.
For more information:
Birchmeier Sprühtechnik AG
Im Stetterfeld 1
CH-5608 Stetten, Switzerland
T: +49 (0)151 61 53 78 97
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Other news in this sector: