Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"High levels of growth in all life science sectors in Taiwan"In Taiwan, biotech is finally booming, and new companies, service providers and manufacturing facilities are emerging to fill rapidly growing industry needs. Taiwan Bio Industry Organization (TBIO), the largest and the most influential biotechnology organization in Taiwan.
TBIO represents over 300 members ranging from private companies and academic institutes to government bodies involved in the research and development of innovative healthcare, agricultural, industrial and environmental biotechnology. TBIO’s mission is to provide advocacy, business development, international partnership, training and communication service for its members.
TBIO organizes the annual BioTaiwan conferences and exhibition, the largest gathering of biotechnology industry in Taiwan. BioTaiwan 2017, its 15th annual event was held between June 28 and July 2 in Taipei, Taiwan. In this regard BioSpectrum Asia recently spoke to Dr Apo Huang, Secretary General, Taiwan Bio Industry Organization (TBIO) on the current growth in the Taiwanese biotech sector.
Read the interview here.
Publication date: 9/7/2017
Other news in this sector: