Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Paskal launches cloud-based irrigation monitor solution
DrainVision is a wireless standalone monitoring solution that provides you with accurate real-time information on water content of the substrate, irrigation volume and drain water quantity.
The data collected by the wireless monitors is sent to a base station. This base station sends the data via a GSM module to the cloud server. From the field to your connected device, the cloud-based technology puts the power to optimize water, fertilizer usage and crop yield in the palm of your hand.
The DrainVision advanced software is accessible from any connected smartphone, tablet or computer. It allows you and your consultants to evaluate the irrigation status in real-time and plan a course of action, even when you are miles away.
For more information:
Paskal Greenhouse Solutions
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 Czech scientists make progress in microscopic examination of plants
- 09/18/2018 Screening protects citrus from greening and storms
- 09/17/2018 “We take the guessing out of commercial aquaponics"
- 09/17/2018 Divisional patent for Irrigation by Condensation (IBC) technology in India
- 09/17/2018 Ion exchange in the treatment of irrigation water
- 09/14/2018 NL: Sugar factory supplies water to growers
- 09/14/2018 Checking food with a smartphone thanks to a broadband infrared LED
- 09/14/2018 Australian company launches Priva accreditation scheme
- 09/14/2018 HortTechnology announces open access of applied horticultural research
- 09/13/2018 Smart cameras predict future development of cuttings
- 09/13/2018 Indoor precision agriculture platform enables connected indoor farm
- 09/13/2018 Water cooling and water tightness in LED fixtures
- 09/12/2018 Danes research greenhouse grow lamps
- 09/12/2018 US: Electrolyzed water system to treat and prevent plant diseases
- 09/11/2018 "No duplicate sensors, lower costs and uniform data"
- 09/11/2018 UK: Using maths and engineering to solve problems in food production
- 09/10/2018 US (AR): Oxygen's role in plant self-defense
- 09/10/2018 Nutrient removal from drainwater: the e-Phos showcased
- 09/07/2018 "Vertical farm products: easy to construct and transport"
- 09/07/2018 "Even a crop hook can contribute to sustainably feeding world population"