Job offersmore »
- Service Engineer - US & Canada
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US(PA): 60,000 sq.ft. vertical greenhouse to bolster Lancaster's less fortunate
- "Energy storage is more than just batteries"
- Leaf sensors can tell farmers when crops need to be watered
- Paskal launches cloud-based irrigation monitor solution
- Inefficient cannabis growers will go out of business eventually
Exchange ratesmore »
Paskal launches cloud-based irrigation monitor solutionFollowing years of research and development by scientists and technologists, Paskal has launched DrainVision, a powerful, affordable irrigation monitor solution.
DrainVision is a wireless standalone monitoring solution that provides you with accurate real-time information on water content of the substrate, irrigation volume and drain water quantity.
The data collected by the wireless monitors is sent to a base station. This base station sends the data via a GSM module to the cloud server. From the field to your connected device, the cloud-based technology puts the power to optimize water, fertilizer usage and crop yield in the palm of your hand.
The DrainVision advanced software is accessible from any connected smartphone, tablet or computer. It allows you and your consultants to evaluate the irrigation status in real-time and plan a course of action, even when you are miles away.
For more information:
Paskal Greenhouse Solutions
Publication date: 9/7/2017
Other news in this sector: