Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- A look at the future developments in plant propagation
- US: Aquaponics Association calls on NOSB to retain organic eligibility
- What is Vapor Pressure Deficit and why does it matter?
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Full automation from planning to control:
Motorleaf and Agrilyst join forces
Agrilyst, a developer of farm management and automation software for indoor farms has teamed up with Motorleaf, a company active in IoT, plug-and-play sensor, and controls hardware and software for hydroponic and greenhouse automation.
As the companies have joined forces, it is now possible to connect Motorleaf devices to Agrilyst’s platform. Growers can visualize all of their climate and nutrient information real-time and alongside their crop yield data.
“The customer is the most important piece of the puzzle, and facilitating easy access to critical information in an intuitive and plug-and-play environment are two of the things that both Agrilyst and Motorleaf customers already experience. Now for the first time they can do this with both companies working together on their behalf. Welcome to the new way agtech should work for all customers,” says Ally Monk, Motorleaf Co-Founder and CEO.
“We believe the open exchange of data between systems is critical for farm success and have always been committed to helping farmers access and utilize their data in better ways. We’re excited to work with Motorleaf, who is quickly becoming a key player in advanced indoor controls technology. Connecting to top-of-the line devices will help our customers get the best insights into their operations possible,” says Allison Kopf, Agrilyst Founder and CEO.
For a limited time, growers who sign up for an annual commercial farm subscription with Agrilyst will receive two free control units from Motorleaf.
Growers who are interested in taking the next step in data and automation can sign up at: https://www.agrilyst.com/motorleaf/
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Other news in this sector: