Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
McDonald's 'Loaded Lettuce' has more calories than a Big MacThe newest McDonald's burger might look healthy but it doesn't compare to some of its more loved classics.
McDonald's released its "Loaded Lettuce" burger to much love from fans applauding the health benefits of the burger on its Facebook page.
The burger replaces the standard buns on the burger with lettuce leaves.
However, despite the removal of the carb loaded buns by McDonald's, the new burger still contains more calories than the Big Mac, Quarter Pounder and McChicken Burgers.
The Loaded Lettuce contains 545 calories while the Big Mac contains 494, the Quarter Pounder has 490 and the McChicken, 367. The new burger also manages to contain more fat than some of its bun counterparts.
Read more at Newshub
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Other news in this sector: