Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
McDonald's 'Loaded Lettuce' has more calories than a Big MacThe newest McDonald's burger might look healthy but it doesn't compare to some of its more loved classics.
McDonald's released its "Loaded Lettuce" burger to much love from fans applauding the health benefits of the burger on its Facebook page.
The burger replaces the standard buns on the burger with lettuce leaves.
However, despite the removal of the carb loaded buns by McDonald's, the new burger still contains more calories than the Big Mac, Quarter Pounder and McChicken Burgers.
The Loaded Lettuce contains 545 calories while the Big Mac contains 494, the Quarter Pounder has 490 and the McChicken, 367. The new burger also manages to contain more fat than some of its bun counterparts.
Read more at Newshub
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Other news in this sector: