Job offersmore »
- Business Advisor - China
- Nursery Manager (Container Plants) - Australia
- Nursery Operations Manager - Australia
- Packing Facility Manager - AU
- PRODUCTION MANAGER - Finland
- Electrical Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Farm Manager - Australia
- Greenhouse Manager / Head Grower, Bermuda
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US(PA): 60,000 sq.ft. vertical greenhouse to bolster Lancaster's less fortunate
- UK start-up introduces inflatable deep water culture system
- Leaf sensors can tell farmers when crops need to be watered
- Inefficient cannabis growers will go out of business eventually
- Hawaii: Ultra fine bubbles help lettuce grower reduce tipburn
Exchange ratesmore »
McDonald's 'Loaded Lettuce' has more calories than a Big MacThe newest McDonald's burger might look healthy but it doesn't compare to some of its more loved classics.
McDonald's released its "Loaded Lettuce" burger to much love from fans applauding the health benefits of the burger on its Facebook page.
The burger replaces the standard buns on the burger with lettuce leaves.
However, despite the removal of the carb loaded buns by McDonald's, the new burger still contains more calories than the Big Mac, Quarter Pounder and McChicken Burgers.
The Loaded Lettuce contains 545 calories while the Big Mac contains 494, the Quarter Pounder has 490 and the McChicken, 367. The new burger also manages to contain more fat than some of its bun counterparts.
Read more at Newshub
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Other news in this sector: