Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (BC): Red Sun Farms announces new west coast distribution centerIn an effort to provide fresh quality produce, across North America, Red Sun Farms will be expanding into Vancouver British Columbia with a new distribution center.
This distribution center will be a key hub for North America’s west coast. In addition, this will allow national retailers the ability to provide their consumers in the west, with the highest quality produce.
“This expansion was a strategic decision to meet our growing customer needs. Our retail partners realize that, through our truly vertical integrated business model, they can be confident in the quality, freshness, taste, and customer service, whether the produce originates from Mexico, United States or Canada.” -Carlos Visconti, COO Red Sun Farms
To assist in leading the new west coast operation, Rob Jackson has joined the company.
“When the ownership group made the decision to enter the west coast market, Rob was immediately identified as the ideal candidate to spearhead Red Sun’s geographic expansion. His intimate knowledge of the region’s retail landscape and close ties to the grower community will ensure our success as we extend our reach from coast to coast.” – Harold Paivarinta, Senior Director of Sales and Business Development.
Over the years Rob has been presented with various awards within the industry including: the “Thrifty Foods Produce Vendor of the Year”, the “Fred Meyer Produce Vendor of the year”, and in 2012 he was awarded the “Western Recipient of the Loblaw Produce Vendor of the Year”
“I’m truly excited to share my knowledge and experience with this great organization, and team, at Red Sun Farms” –Rob Jackson
For further information:
Publication date: 7/10/2017
Other news in this sector: