Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Arkansas accepting medical marijuana applicationsThe application period for people seeking to grow, distribute or use medical marijuana in Arkansas is officially open.
State officials opened the application period Friday and runs until Sept. 18.
Voters last November made Arkansas the first Bible Belt state to legalize medical marijuana, clearing the way for people with certain medical conditions to use the drug.
The Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration's Alcoholic Beverage Control will award five cultivation licenses and 32 dispensary licenses.
Read more at ktbs.com
Publication date: 7/6/2017
Other news in this sector: