Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Arkansas accepting medical marijuana applicationsThe application period for people seeking to grow, distribute or use medical marijuana in Arkansas is officially open.
State officials opened the application period Friday and runs until Sept. 18.
Voters last November made Arkansas the first Bible Belt state to legalize medical marijuana, clearing the way for people with certain medical conditions to use the drug.
The Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration's Alcoholic Beverage Control will award five cultivation licenses and 32 dispensary licenses.
Read more at ktbs.com
Publication date: 7/6/2017
Other news in this sector: