- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- US (VA): Year-round greenhouse draws tourists' attention to family farm
- "Vertical farming sounds fantastic until you consider its energy use"
- Earlier strawberry crop and year-round production with LED toplighting
- US (MO): Investigating Springfield greenhouse project with residual heat
- Roelands Plant Farms
Contain Inc partners with AmHydro, Bright Agrotech & CropKing:
US: Newbean Capital launches finance arm to support indoor ag
The venture has partnered with three indoor agriculture technology providers to provide lease financing to their customers. For longstanding industry consultant AmHydro, it will offer lease financing for the company’s Get Growing! greenhouse bundle packages. AmHydro has been designing and building innovative, hydroponic systems for over 30 years. It manufactures and helps to install food-grade growing systems for both small and large commercial operations. AmHydro offers systems for the small business entrepreneur up to the large multi-acre commercial suppliers of companies such as Whole Foods and Costco.
Contain Inc has recently arranged a five-year lease agreement for Bright Agrotech’s ZipFarm equipment at a 6.5% rate for MyChoice Programs, an East coast nonprofit that supports individuals with developmental disabilities to participate in their communities. As one of its innovative programs, it decided to transform a building into a vertical farm that could feed both the residents of its homes and the local community using Bright Agrotech equipment.
Its newest partner - CropKing - a manufacturer and distributor of commercial greenhouse structures, hydroponic growing equipment, and supplies. Known for working with family farms, it has specialized in the business of controlled environment agriculture and hydroponic growing since 1982. It offers both bucket and NFT systems for indoor grows.
See also :
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 LEDs revolutionise the horticulture industry
- 09/18/2018 CAN (QC): 2,000 square feet of gardens to be added to school
- 09/18/2018 Brexit food security: An opportunity for vertical farming?
- 09/18/2018 US: Groups ask Congress to support urban/innovative farms
- 09/17/2018 Building the sustainable cities of the future
- 09/17/2018 US (GA): Hydroponic lettuce on the school lunch line
- 09/17/2018 Gotham Greens
- 09/14/2018 A farm on a shelf
- 09/13/2018 CAN (SK): Opportunities grow for Creighton container garden
- 09/13/2018 Container farm producer now also supplies farmers
- 09/12/2018 "Vertical farming sounds fantastic until you consider its energy use"
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): $5 million to help reduce energy costs of indoor farming
- 09/11/2018 Growing crops with roots in the mist
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): Campus dining uses produce grown in its greenhouse
- 09/10/2018 Malaysia: City dwellers grow veggies at home without soil
- 09/06/2018 How the right sales channel can make or break your vertical farm
- 09/06/2018 Is urban farming economically feasible or is it a recipe for a financial failure?
- 09/05/2018 "New responses to the way we grow food are a must to respond to the challenges of the future."
- 09/05/2018 US (PA): Plans advancing for greenhouse in former garage
- 09/04/2018 "We want to supply Amsterdam with locally grown food"