Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- Protected Cropping Australia appoints new board
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Malta Aquaponics hub looking for hydroponic expertise
If you have extensive knowledge on greenhouses and hydroponics and have experience in sharing this knowledge with a group of enthusiastic students, you might be interested in helping AquaBioTech. This aquaculture research, development and consultancy company in Malta is organizing a special aquaponics traing school this fall and is looking for help.
As part of the COST Action FA1305 Aquaponics Hub, AquaBioTech is organizing a training school in Malta from October 20 to November 3, 2017. The school covers the design of RAS and hydroponic greenhouse ergonomics and economics. The training school will be attended by 15 carefully selected students.
To facilitate some of the workshops, they looking for a trainer for the topic ‘hydroponics ergonomics and economics’. They would like to get an insight in ergonomics in the greenhouse from a commercial perspective since they feel this is often overlooked and neglected in Aquaponic designs.
AquaBioTech is looking for a trainer is to conduct presentations and exercises in the following time frame:
Wednesday 1 November 2017
Morning - Hydroponic greenhouse ergonomics theory (circa 2x 45 min)
Afternoon - Hydroponic greenhouse ergonomics design exercise (circa 2x 45min)
Thursday 2 November 2017
Morning - Hydroponic greenhouse economics and business planning (45 min)
The COST FA1305 action will cover the travel expenses, accommodation and food and refreshments for the trainer. An additional fee is not available.
If you could make a significant contribution to the program and are interested in a trip to Malta to join the group of trainers, kindly email the team at email@example.com or call +356 99110721.
Other news in this sector: